5 сент. 2021 г.

The One Where Paul's the Man

Friends 6×22


Joey: Hey, Ross, listen. Chandler got you out of going to the lesbian sandwich museum this weekend.

Ross: Rachel's going out with Elizabeth's father. So, uh, he's much older than she is. Looks like I'm not the only one interested in fossils. Huh?
Rachel: Ross, all that does is remind us that you are interested in fossils.

Monica: God. I love museums! Soaking up all the culture.
Phoebe: Yeah. Where do you want to start?
Rachel: Ooh, the gift shop.
Phoebe: Yeah. Hey, and then lunch!

Rachel: I can't eat too much. Paul's taking me out to dinner tonight. He said he has a big surprise planned.
Monica: Ow, wow. What do you think?
Phoebe: Maybe he's gonna tell you he's gay?
Rachel: What? No, why?
Phoebe: No reason. That would just be a really big surprise, right?

Elizabeth: What's wrong?
Ross: Uh... Yeah, I was just thinking about your father.
Elizabeth: Well, whatever works for you.
Ross: No. No, no. Uh, he just really freaked me out before.

Elizabeth: Oh, I wouldn't do it in there. Um, that's my dad's bedroom.
Rachel: That's your dad's bedroom. Ha, ha. THAT'S YOUR DAD'S BEDROOM!! HO-HO!
Paul Stevens: Why are you yelling?
Rachel: Oh! That Diet Coke, I think, went straight to my head. Whoo!

Chandler: See you later.
Monica: Wait. I bought groceries. I was gonna make you dinner.
Chandler: Well, next time, ask. Or at least wait for me to ask.

Chandler: I'm not freaking out. Why would I freak out? A woman named Hildy called and said we were getting married. But that happens every day. Ah-ah-ah!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий