30 сент. 2021 г.

Fire Pink

Ozark 3×9


Wyatt Langmore: Seems like a nice guy.
Ruth Langmore: Yeah. There are people trying to kill him. You know, everything he touches turns to dog shit. I'm starting to think we might be related.
Wyatt Langmore: Well, I take your point, but... I speak to my dead father, and I'm in love with a woman that speaks to her dead husband and is old enough to be my grandmother, so... What's crazy, really?

Ben Davis: You taught me a lot over the years.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: No, I haven't.
Ben Davis: I called you that night Bush won the second time. And I called you, freaking out... 'cause I hadn't done my taxes in, like, nine years.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: That is the night I taught you all about the Internet.
Ben Davis: Then you taught me TurboTax.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: You wouldn't let me do your taxes. And, uh... the year I taught you TurboTax, didn't you get audited? So, you know...

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: The people that we are dealing with, they care about one thing. It's money.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Helen will have you killed. She'll have our entire family killed. That's why we're doing this.

Ben Davis: Why do it?
Wendy Byrde: I told you why.
Ben Davis: Not really.
Wendy Byrde: .... Because fighting for your life makes every other thing you ever did before... seem extremely dull.

Helen Pierce: But just to be clear... Ben doesn't have to die because of what he told Erin. Ben has to die because Erin is not the last person he will tell.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий