11 сент. 2021 г.

It Came from Michoacán

Ozark 3×5


Special Agent Maya Miller: Give me time to get close to him. We don't know who came back from Mexico.

Special Agent Maya Miller: He's probably been tortured. It could have unpredictable effects. He's likely to be volatile, emotional. If we're lucky, he could be ready to break.

Wendy Byrde: We didn't pass your test.
Omar Navarro: Marty passed. I didn't know him, now I do, and you're very lucky, because he's just like me.
Wendy Byrde: How so?
Omar Navarro: He wants to win.

Sue Shelby: We don't usually talk about sums.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Mm-hmm. Listen, if you're uncomfortable with our arrangement, why do you take my money?
Sue Shelby: I suppose I want to see where your story ends.

Oly Brennan: There is no greater feeling than your own horse coming in...
Wendy Byrde: I bet.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Well, it was... it was hell. I wasn't lying, and I... I told the kids that, but, um... Wendy, this might have been the best thing that could have ever happened. I spent a decade afraid of something, and when it finally arrived, it wasn't at all what I thought it would be. And I wasn't who I thought I would be.
Wendy Byrde: What does that mean?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: It means you were right. Me burying my head in the sand wasn't gonna keep us safe, but I figured out what is...

Jim Rettelsdorf: People... People don't just turn an FBI agent.

Ben Davis: You're not wrong.
Wendy Byrde: About what?
Ben Davis: That looks like Marty, walks like Marty, sounds like Marty, but that is 100% not Marty Byrde. That guy's vibrating.

Wendy Byrde: What the fuck happened to him in Mexico? Do you think it's a good idea to turn Agent Miller?
Helen Pierce: Doesn't matter what I think. It's what my client expects.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Last week, I was in Mexico. With Navarro. He kidnapped me.

Wendy Byrde: You've just undermined everything we've been working on. We're supposed to be partners.
Omar Navarro: Partners? No, no, no. You exist for me to use! What did you think, huh? That because you are American, you are not gonna get your hands dirty? Wendy, if I am at war, you're at war! We're not partners. I own you!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий