16 сент. 2021 г.

Game Over

American Horror Stories 1×7


Driver: Are you sure you two want to go in there? That place was built above the devil's asshole.
William: That is why we are going in.
Connie: It's the most haunted house in Los Angeles. Probably the entire United States.
William: Followed closely by the House of Death in Greenwich Village, the Franklin Castle in Cleveland and, of course...
The LaLaurie Mansion in New Orleans. Lies! Lies!

William: We are, like, huge American Horror Story fans.
Driver: I hear bad stuff about this house. How about I take you to a hotel?
Connie: G: You mean like the Hotel Cortez? No, we're good. We rented this place out for the night.

Connie: To the man who makes my dreams come true, even if they're nightmares.

William: This is our last chance. You know, we could always go to Norms, get some pancakes, go home, binge-watch Roanoke. Why does Sarah Paulson shit-talk that season? It's so good.
Connie: Do you really want to go watch Roanoke?
William: No. I want to shit myself 'cause I'm so scared.
Rory: Don't take this the wrong way, but, like, have you even ever actually watched the show?
Michelle: Yes, I've watched the show. I'm not an obsessive fan like you, but... I've watched the show.
Rory: Even casual fans of the show are gonna be pissed because ****. Second, I think you're missing the reason why fans keep wanting to go back to Murder House. It's not that they want to trap more people there. They want to feel the tension of whether or not the new people are gonna be able to escape or not. The thing that always trips people up in the house and leads them down that path to getting stuck there is that they don't deal with their human shit. They're too selfish or greedy or mean or possessive or depressed, so they're forced to stay like that, frozen in the house forever.

Michelle: I thought we could bond over your favorite show.
Rory: You could've just watched it with me... I love you, Mom, but you don't really get the vibe of the show. Like... at all.

Steven: I was married to you, and I love you in spite of everything that happened, and I see you. And if you've got one fatal flaw, it's that you're so convinced that you've got something to prove that you will kill yourself to prove it.
Michelle: And if I were a man, that would be called drive. Admirable ambition, even.

Ben Harmon: Is it violent? Because I've always counseled parents that violent video games are terrible for children.

Michelle: Wait a minute. Aren't you, um... ? What are you doing here?
Ben Harmon: Paying for my sins. Just like everyone else in this godforsaken place.

Ben Harmon: You know what's a bad combination for eternal happiness? Your wife, your forever teenaged daughter, her boyfriend, a newborn and your former mistress all trapped in the same house together.

Michelle: So, you're blaming the women in your life for you being a cheater? Okay. Um, you can never actually find forgiveness if you don't take responsibility for your own actions.
Ben Harmon: I'm just saying life is complicated. And so is death, apparently.

Michelle: I like to want things, and then I get obsessed about getting them... I'm just not so great once I actually get it 'cause, um, over time, I... I get bored. And then I can be quite hurtful.
Ben Harmon: You like being hungry more than being fed.

Ben Harmon: Fun? Is it fun when the record you're listening to skips over and over? Is it fun being on a merry-go-round for decades?

Ben Harmon: There is no purpose here. There is no point in here. It's just endless dull with no escape.

Michelle: Um, can I speak to somebody who's maybe not so lost and hopeless?
Ben Harmon: Then you've come to the wrong house.

Ruby: You want to get the vibe? Here's what you need to understand about this place. Yes, there are a few spirits who want out, but there are others here who have no interest in growth, who embrace how fucked-up we all are. Now, the only thing that we love more than being stuck in our own misery is being stuck here with the suckers who are even more miserable. The repetition is the point. The endless nothing filled with pain is the purpose. The only thing that we need is more souls to feed the suffering.

Ben Harmon: As your therapist, my professional opinion is that you should run like hell.

Ben Harmon: You really don't understand this place at all. Leave now or you're gonna be forced to understand forever.

Ben Harmon: Dead again.

Michelle: There's no escaping the Murder House.
Rory: I think there is.
Michelle: How?
Rory: Fire. Fire purifies everything. You need to burn, burn that motherfucker to the ground.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий