3 сент. 2021 г.

Ba'al

American Horror Stories 1×5


Liv: All I've ever wanted to do is be a mom, and I fucking suck at it. And what's worse... For two years, I complained about not having a baby, and now, all I do is complain about having one.

Liv: Just don't call it the "baby blues," okay? It's more like... baby hell.

Liv: Grim what?
Bernadette: Grimoires. They're compendiums of black magic. I only have them for historical reasons. They were all written by old white men who bought into the whole anti-pagan demonic thing. Demons taking souls. It's all church branding, fairy tale stuff, Hollywood.

Bernadette: That stuff really creeps me out, especially those spell books I got from the spiritualist place. I'm gonna have to burn sage and hire a Reiki master to clean the place out.

Liv: Only on one condition... You give me another baby.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий