11 сент. 2021 г.

Downton Abbey 1×5

Anna Smith: It's always sad when you love someone who doesn't love you back. No matter who you are.

Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: You are quite wonderful the way you see room for improvement wherever you look. I never knew such reforming zeal.
Isobel Crawley: I take that as a compliment.
Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: I must have said it wrong.

Cora, Countess of Grantham: If it gets around, and you're not already married, every door in London will be slammed in your face.
Lady Mary Crawley: Mama, the world is changing.
Cora, Countess of Grantham: Not that much, and not fast enough for you.

Mrs. Patmore: What the eye can't see, the heart won't grieve over.

Anna Smith: I hope there's something they can do.
John Bates: I hope so, too. But if there isn't, I hope they tell her there isn't. Nothing is harder to live with than false hope.

Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham: Bravo, Mama. That must have been a real sacrifice.
Cora, Countess of Grantham: And bravely borne.
Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: I don't know what everyone's on about.
Cora, Countess of Grantham: But I...
Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: All is well, my dear. All is well.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий