27 сент. 2021 г.

Blood Calls Blood

Chapelwaite 1×1


Robert Boone: Blood calls... blood.

Charles Boone: How did he die?
Mrs. Cloris: Grief.
Charles Boone: We all carry grief. It's rarely fatal.

Honor Boone: I guess this is where you go after the portrait gallery...
Tane Boone: Shouldn't they be in a cemetery?

Mrs. Cloris: This is a sad house, Captain. No Boone has ever been happy here. Charles Boone: Well, we'll be the first.

Rebecca Morgan: There's only one good story in town, Mother.

Rebecca Morgan: You have to trust me. I know what I'm doing.

Daniel Thompson: What's this?
Charles Boone: Your severance. Take it and leave. Or cut me 600 board feet by end of today and every day hereafter.
Daniel Thompson: That an order, "Captain"?
Charles Boone: I give orders at sea. On land I give choices.

Rebecca Morgan: North, south, east, west, wake up, spirit, from your rest. Winter, spring, summer, fall. Let us see you, hear our call.

Rebecca Morgan: Mr. Boone... Tomorrow is Sunday.
Charles Boone: Yes.
Rebecca Morgan: ... I was wondering if we might consider taking the children to church?
Charles Boone: I don't think so.
Rebecca Morgan: I'm not one for religion myself. The church is a frequent tool of intimidation and promotes the repression of women. But this is small-town Maine, and people talk. Sir, your children are wonderful, but I know what it's like to be unique in a town that doesn't always favor individuality. Sometimes it's easier to fit in.

Samuel Gallup: We prayed we'd seen the last Boone...


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий