25 сент. 2021 г.

The One with the Engagement Picture

Friends 7×5


Rachel: How would you feel about taking out my assistant Tag? I'll pay.
Joey: Heh. It's gonna take a lot of money for me to go out on a date with a dude.
Rachel: I'm not asking you to go on a date with him.
Joey: Really? Because I could kind of use the money...
Monica: Chandler, what is the matter with your face? This picture's supposed to say "Geller and Bing to be married"... not "Local woman saves drowning moron."
Ross: Ha-ha-ha.
Monica: Hey, don't laugh at him. He's my drowning moron.

Monica: Find the one where you make your bedroom eyes...
Chandler: Oh, there it is!.... Oh, my God, those are my bedroom eyes? Why did you ever sleep with me?
Monica: Do you really want to pull at that thread?

Tag Jones: Let me ask you something.
Rachel: Uh-huh?
Tag Jones: Do you believe there's one perfect person for everyone?
Rachel: I'm starting to.
Tag Jones: If that person's in your life, you should do something about it?
Rachel: Yes. Hell, yes.
Tag Jones: All right, then, it's settled.
Rachel: Okay.
Tag Jones: I'm getting back together with my ex.
Rachel: I would love to!
Tag Jones: What?!

Ross: We're better off without them.
Phoebe: Heh. Even if they break up again, you better not let him in your sad men's club.
Ross: Divorced men's club.
Phoebe: Potato, "potato..."


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий