2 сент. 2021 г.

The Naughty List

American Horror Stories 1×4


Barry: Zinn, Wyatt and me... the fam... We're, like, pushing 30, which is, like, 40 in influencer years. You get up there in years, you become invisible to the audience. And it's all about the subscriptions and the likes, and to get those and keep 'em, you got to keep riding the edge... Least, that's what Zinn says.

Zinn: I know what I'm doing. I'm not an idiot.

Barry: Maybe we make an apology video.
Zinn: No. No. No. We're not doing that. All the people who do that, they get ripped apart. They're accused of fake crying, and they don't mean it, and then they get more hate. We're not doing that.

Zinn: All right, you know what I think? You know what I think? We got to go gay.
Wyatt: What?!
Zinn: Not full gay. Like, um, "homey" something. "Homo..."
James: Homeysexual.

Barry: I don't know, guys. This just smells like another train wreck... It's exploitative, and it's probably offensive. Very offensive to gays, LBTRs. It's harmful.
Wyatt: Hurtful.

Santa: Tell Santa, have you been naughty or nice?

Zinn: Oh! Jesus. Guess we're not getting presents this year, boys.
Santa: You'll get what you deserve.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий