15 сент. 2021 г.

The One with the Ring

Friends 6×23


Rachel: You know, I wish I could get him to open up a bit. Share some feelings...
Phoebe: That's easy. You just have to think of him as a jar of pickles that won't open.
Rachel: So, what are you saying? I should run him under hot water and bang his head against a table?
Phoebe: No, that's what you do when you want to get the truth out of someone.

The Jeweler: This ring is from the 1920s. It's a one-and-a-half karat diamond with sapphires on either side.
Chandler: Sir, could I ask you to, um? Could you hold out that ring and ask me to marry you?
The Jeweler: O-okay.
Chandler: Okay.
The Jeweler: Will you marry me?
Chandler: Oh, my God, that's it! That's the ring!

Chandler: How much is it?
Phoebe: Chandler, I will handle this. How much is it?
The Jeweler: Eight thousand six hundred.
Phoebe: We will give you $10.

Phoebe: Listen, I'm sorry about before. Do you have anything here for $10?
The Jeweler: Uh, yes. I have these two rather beautiful... five-dollar bills.
Phoebe: I'll give you $1 for them.

Rachel: I can't. I cannot listen to any more of this. The only one who'd listen to this is a mental health professional. And that's only because they get paid $100 an hour.

Chandler: Hey, I'm marrying a dead woman.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий