17 сент. 2021 г.

Acheron: Part II

The Walking Dead 11×2


Yumiko: You want to understand what we're capable of and whether we can enhance your community or if we'd simply be a drain on resources. But the truth of it is, you need to justify your existence, too. Because isn't it almost more valuable now to have someone who can haul the trash and keep the streets free from disease than someone who can write endless lists of questions, given that at the end of the day, you just need to rely on your gut instinct about whether or not the person across from you will or won't murder you in your sleep?.. But you're both people that follow the rules. I was a lawyer. I like rules. They bring order to the chaos. Which means you need me.

Eugene: Can you stop moving? You're taking my nerves over the edge to a proverbial 11 on a scale of 10.

Juanita: Uh, do you have toilet paper? Well, shit! I'm excited!

Cole: You tried to kill her!
Negan: No, she was in trouble, and I didn't help. There is a big difference. ... She was just talking about murdering me, sooner rather than later, and yet somehow, I'm the big, old asshole 'cause I didn't risk my nuts for her?

Maggie: What we have in Alexandria, what we had in Hilltop and in Meridian... It's rare. It has to be. Compared to everything that's out there. Because if it isn't...
Negan: It means we were lucky. It means that nobody has it figured out. Nobody ever did, and nobody ever will.

Eugene: What have you done with my traveling companions?
Mercer: They're being processed.
Eugene: "Processed" as in a-administratively? Processed as in bologna or other meat stuffs? This inquiring mind needs to know.

Eugene: I haven't always been the most emotional fella, but my 10,000-plus hours of death, loss, and fear have opened me up a little bit.

Mercer: Welcome to the Commonwealth.

Stephanie: Um, which one of you is Eugene?... Hi. I'm Stephanie.


+ Quotes on the Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий