23 сент. 2021 г.

Hunted

The Walking Dead 11×3


Hershel: Do you ever worry about your mom when she goes away?
Judith: I'm used to it. Grown-ups are always running off doing things. "Promise I'll see you soon. Love you."
Hershel: They used to say that kind of stuff in the olden times, right? They can't promise it now, but they say it anyways.
Judith: They don't want us to think they're never coming back. It's supposed to make us feel better.
Hershel: They say it to make themselves feel better.
Judith: Still... my mom always comes back.

Negan: Listen, I know theatrics. Those people, they just told us exactly how insane they are. We can't be on a road. We can't be on any road that they could use.

Negan: I am on your side, Maggie.

Negan: Really? So we're just gonna go towards the screaming? Cool.

Nicholls: Pray for me. Even your enemies deserve that much... I thought you were a man of God.
Gabriel: God isn't here anymore.

Hershel: Just chew it fast. It's not that bad. Not like the spiders.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий