14 сент. 2021 г.

Liabilities

StartUp 2×6


Ronald Dacey: This shit gonna play out on the street level.

Nick Talman: We just have to make it to a place where they need us more alive than dead. Ronald Dacey: Right now we need to focus on being not dead.

Ronald Dacey: Lies, bruh. That's that shit that'll poison us. ... Lies beget lies, bruh. That's how we sunk ourselves with GenCoin. It's better to man up and get out in front of it.

Izzy Morales: He's gonna bail.

Ronald Dacey: They ain't gonna stop... until she dead. Or until we beat them. So that's just us putting that shit out there. Cards on the table.
Wes Chandler: Excuse me.

Nick Talman: Maybe he's gonna kill us.

Wes Chandler: I appreciate you being straight with me back there, my man, so... I'll be straight with you. What do you see as your role at ArakNet?
Ronald Dacey: Founded that shit. Got the user base up...
Wes Chandler: No, no, yeah. Of course. Of course, but, like, look. I got an investment in there now. It's about to get big. It's about to get real. That's the plan. Ain't that right? So how do you see yourself fitting in?

Wes Chandler: Anybody who makes his living protecting people, I don't trust. 'Cause there's always somebody coming around with more money.

Wes Chandler: Now, my dough's in the bank. It's ready to go. How bad you want ArakNet? Just give it some thought.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий