16 сент. 2021 г.

Growth Hacking

StartUp 2×7


Ronald Dacey: We a family here. Gotta be, 'cause family all about trust... all about loyalty, and those are the things we depend on. 'Cause what we doing here... is far too important. What we working on is a highly encrypted new version of the dark web. Can't nobody know about it. Anybody ask, Izzy Morales, she don't exist. ArakNet's creator: anonymous. Location: unknown. ....
     There are plenty of people out there who want to see us fail, some that even want to hurt us, so it's damn important that you follow protocol.
     We not playing, y'all need to understand that. We will sweat together. We will bleed together, 'cause we a family... and that's what families do.
     But security is tops, 'cause the stakes is way too high here. And if you stray, I will find you... and I will break your neck. A'ight?
Nick Talman: ..... Welcome aboard!

Wes Chandler: When your competitor takes a piece of the pie, it's not just that his piece of the pie gets bigger, it's that the whole pie gets smaller until he's the pie. So, what do we do?

Wes Chandler: I'm a little underwhelmed right now. I need to be whelmed.

Stella Namura: Have you always worked in private security?

Phil Rask: I've finished talking now. You can go.

Ronald Dacey: You wanna be tough? You gotta get hurt, bruh. That's a rule. That's a rule, bruh.

Izzy Morales: Baby, I just want it to be perfect. I don't, actually. I don't want it to be perfect. I want it to be the best.

Stella Namura: What would you do if you were still part of GenCoin? All that success? And what if ArakNet is just as successful? I mean, would you even enjoy that?


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий