9 сент. 2021 г.

Feral

American Horror Stories 1×6


Jay: How they were even a firm before they hired me is a mystery that will haunt me to the end of my days...

Addy: 4,000 years of progress happened so we wouldn't have to sleep in the woods.
Jay: We're not just "sleeping in the woods." This is about experiencing nature, about getting outside our comfort zones.
Addy: Exactly. You know the word for "outside your comfort zone"? "Uncomfortable."

Jay: What do you say, buddy? You excited to go camping?
Jacob: I want TV.
Jay: Wow. Tough jury.

Bob Birch: I'm a hunter. I lead tours up in the woods. Mostly bankers trying to find their balls. They shoot a bear, go home feeling like Iron Man and continue fucking people over.

Stan: Be smart. Go back the way you came.

Stan: You're better off not knowing. Can't tell you even if I wanted to. Not allowed.
Jay: Not allowed?
Stan: Those are the rules.

Stan: It's a little slice of American history that's guarded, like the Manhattan Project. And that's this. Your national park system wasn't created to preserve the country's natural beauty....
Jay: What was it created for?
Stan: To keep Americans from things that would kill and eat 'em.

Stan: By the way... try and go public with this and I'll deny it. People will believe me. Everyone trusts a park ranger.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий