16 авг. 2021 г.

The One Where Ross Got High

Friends 6×9


Ross: Yeah, they don't like you.
Chandler: Do you know why?
Ross: Maybe it's because you're really sarcastic, or maybe it's because you...
Chandler: If people don't know, they shouldn't just guess!... Great. Another Thanksgiving with nothing to give thanks for.
Joey: Maybe I give thanks for you shutting up, huh?
Chandler: Maybe I give thanks by taking my PlayStation to my new apartment.
Joey: Maybe I love you.

Rachel: Technical question: How do you know when the butter is done?
Monica: Well, it's done about two minutes before it looks like that.

Rachel: It's a trifle. It's got all these layers. First there's a layer of ladyfingers, then a layer of jam... then custard, which I made from scratch... then raspberries, more ladyfingers... then beef sautéed with peas and onions... then a little bit more custard... then bananas and then I put whipped cream on top.
Ross: .... What was the one right before bananas?
Rachel: The beef... Yeah, that was weird to me too. But then I thought, "Well, there's minced meat pie." That's an English dessert. These people just put very strange things in their food.

Ross: Oh, my God. The pages are stuck together. Oh, my God. She made half an English trifle and... half a shepherd's pie.

Ross: We just won't tell her she messed up.
Joey: Just let her serve the beef-custard thing?
Ross: Yeah. It'll be like a funny Thanksgiving story.
Joey: Vomiting stories are funny, I guess.

Ross: It tastes like feet.
Joey: I like it.
Ross: Are you kidding?
Joey: What's not to like? Custard, good. Jam, good. Meat, good.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий