24 авг. 2021 г.

The One That Could Have Been, Part II

Friends 6×16


Rachel: You know, I gotta tell you. If someone told me a week ago... that I would be peeing in Joey Tribbiani's apartment...
Joey: Life's pretty great, isn't it?

Rachel: Tell me something... Whoa! I just fell right off the couch there.
Joey: Yeah, you did.

Joey: That's ridiculous! I'm not a "star." I'm just a regular famous actor.

Ross: Hey, Joe... did you ever have a threesome?
Joey: Look, Ross. Carol's great, and I'm sure you're a very attractive man, but...
Ross: No, I... No. The reason I'm asking is that... I sort of had one last night.
Joey: You?!

Joey: Just okay? Did you do it right?
Ross: Look, it's just, did you ever go to a party and think: "Would anyone really miss me if I weren't here?"
Joey: Huh... But still, Ross. Your worst day with two women, pretty much better than any other day.

Rachel: Men! You're a man, right, Ross?
Ross: Yeah...
Rachel: Sit down!
Ross: Okay.
Rachel: Let me, uh, ask you something. Do wedding vows mean squat to you people? Why is it that the second we go out of town... bam, there you are in bed with the neighbor's dog-walker?
Ross: ... We're sorry.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий