15 авг. 2021 г.

Black Widow (2021)


Melina: Get up. You're okay. Come on. You're a brave girl. Your pain only makes you stronger.

Yelena Belova: Why don't you take it to one of your super-scientist friends? They can explain it to you. Tony Stark, maybe?
Natasha Romanoff: Oh, yeah. We're not really talking right now, so...
Yelena Belova: Great. Perfect timing. Where's an Avenger when you need one?

Natasha Romanoff: This doesn't make any sense.
Yelena Belova: Well, the truth rarely makes sense when you omit key details.

Natasha Romanoff: I'm just finding it hard to believe that he could stay off my radar.
Yelena Belova: Well, it's not smart to attack an Avenger if you want to stay hidden. I mean, the clue is in the name. Dreykov kills you, one of the big ones comes to avenge you.
Natasha Romanoff: Wait, what are the big ones?
Yelena Belova: Well, I doubt the god from space has to take an ibuprofen after a fight.

Yelena Belova: Did you ever wish for kids? I want a dog.

Yelena Belova: Don't.
Natasha Romanoff: Don't what?
Yelena Belova: You're going to give me some big hero speech, I can feel it.

Alexei: Oh, that was exciting. Oh, I'm so proud of you girls.

Alexei: Yelena, you went on to become the greatest child assassin the world has ever known. No one can match your efficiency, your ruthlessness. And Natasha, not just a spy, not just toppling regimes, destroying empires from within, but an Avenger. You both have killed so many people. Your ledgers must be dripping, just gushing red. I couldn't be more proud of you.

Alexei: Honey, we're home. Come on, girls.

Natasha Romanoff: Why you doing this?
Melina: Why does a mouse born in a cage run on that little wheel? Do you know I was cycled through the Red Room four times before you were even born? Those walls are all I know. I was never given a choice.

Yelena Belova: You don't care. You don't care. The only thing you care about are your stupid glory days as the Crimson Dynamo, and no one wants to hear about it.
Alexei: ... It's the Red Guardian.
Yelena Belova: Get out.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий