16 авг. 2021 г.

Love Actually (2003)

The Prime Minister: Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow airport. General opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed but I don't see that. Seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy but it's always there. Fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, none of the phone calls from people on board were messages of hate or revenge, they were all messages of love. Ilf you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

Reporter: How are you? How are you feeling?
The Prime Minister: Erm... Cool. Powerful.
Pat the Housekeeper: Prime Minister.

Daniel: OK, well... I'm a little relieved.
Sam: Why?
Daniel: Because I... thought it'd be something worse.
Sam: Worse than the total agony of being in love?
Daniel: Er... No, you're right. Total agony.

The US President: Sorry if our line was firm but there's no point in tiptoeing around today, then just disappointing you for four years. I have plans and I plan to see them through.

Joe. It's your sister on line four.
The Prime Minister: All right. Er, yes, I'm very busy and important, how can I help you?

Karen: The trouble with being the Prime Minister's sister is it puts your life into perspective. What did my brother do today? He fought for his country. What did I do? I made a papier-mâché lobster head.

Daniel: Has she noticed you yet?
Sam: No. But the thing about romance is people only get together right at the very end.
Daniel: Of course.

The Prime Minister: So, not quite as secret as we'd hoped...
Natalie: What do we do now?
The Prime Minister: Smile. Little bow. And a wave.

Daniel: Sam, you've got nothing to lose and you'll always regret it if you don't. I never told your mum enough. I should have told her every day because she was perfect every day.

Daniel: You've seen the films, kiddo. It ain't over till it's over.


+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий