22 авг. 2021 г.

The Tomorrow War (2021)

Dan Forester: You know what it takes to be the best. You got to say to yourself, "I will do... I-I will do..." You have to think this. "...what nobody else is willing to do."

Dan Forester: It’s seven days. I’ll survive. I’m a pretty tough guy.
Emmy Forester: You’re tough? The man who cries through every cold?

Colonel Muri Forester: Yeah, last time I saw you was the day that you died. It’s like seeing a ghost.

Dan Forester: I need a plane. And a pilot. To fly undetected into Russian airspace so I can get a team of soldiers to the top of a glacier island in order to find... an alien spaceship.
James Forester: Wow, you know, they say kids never come by unless they need something.

James Forester: Did you tell it to die?
Dan Forester: Yeah.
James Forester: It worked. Why didn’t you tell it sooner?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий