25 авг. 2021 г.

The One with Unagi

Friends 6×17


Ross: Look, I studied karate for a long time...

Ross: There's a concept you should really be familiar with. It's what the Japanese call... unagi.
Phoebe: Isn't that a kind of sushi?
Ross: No, it's a concept.
Rachel: Yeah, it is, it is. It's freshwater eel.
Ross: All right, maybe it means that too.
Rachel: Oh, I would kill for a salmon-skin roll right now.

Joey: Hi, I'm Joey Tribbiani. And with all due respect, I'd like to donate some fluids.

Ross: Unagi. I'm always aware.
Chandler: Okay, are you aware that unagi is an eel?

Ross: I tried attacking two women. Did not work.
The Instructor: What?
Ross: No, I mean, it's okay. I mean, they're my friends. In fact, I was married to one of them.
The Instructor: Let me get this straight. You attacked your ex-wife?
Ross: Oh, no, no, no. Heh. I tried. But I couldn't. That's why I'm here. Maybe we could attack them together.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий