26 авг. 2021 г.

Wartime

Ozark 3×1


Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Listen. As individuals, people are completely unpredictable. Okay? One person making one bet, I couldn't tell you what they're gonna do. But the law of large numbers tells me a million people making a million bets, that is completely predictable, completely ordered. So, you give me a million people walking in this place and I can tell you that 3% are trying to cheat us, while another 1.2% would have been sent here to try to catch us committing a crime. There will be a pattern as to how those 3% are trying to cheat us, just as sure as there's a pattern as to how the 1.2% are trying to catch us. And you give me a little bit of surveillance and a little bit of time, and I'll find that pattern. Good morning.
Ruth Langmore: Jesus, fuck, you love this shit.

Wendy Byrde: Don't you understand? We're in.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: We're alive. Big difference.

Wendy Byrde: I understand you're scared. And when you get frightened... you withdraw.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: I do.
Wendy Byrde: Sometimes, if you don't move forward... you die.

Agent Trevor Evans: I find comfort in the idea of you waiting every day for that one slip-up... or betrayal. That one wild card...


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий