21 авг. 2021 г.

The One with Rachel's Sister

Friends 6×13


Rachel: I'm so sorry that you're sick.
Monica: I'm not sick! I don't get sick! Getting sick is for weaklings! It's for pansies.

Monica: I have not been sick in over three years!
Chandler: I'm gonna grab you some tissue.
Monica: I don't need a tissue. I'm fine.
Chandler: When you put a D at the end of "fine," you're not fine.
Monica: I'm... fine. You know, it's a really hard word to say.

Monica: Okay, so, what do you wanna do? Let's do something crazy.
Chandler: I know, let's rest and drink lots of fluids!

Chandler: Don't take this personally, okay? It's just that I just can't have sex with a sick person.
Monica: I'm with you, Chandler. I can't have sex with a sick person either. That's disgusting. But I'm not sick. Let me prove it to you. We are two healthy people in the prime of life.
Chandler: See, that's the thing. I would like to stay in... the prime of life.

Phoebe: I mean, it's probably nothing. But I just wanted to warn you that there might be something there.
Rachel: With Ross and Jill?
Phoebe: Yeah.
Rachel: With Ross and my sister?
Phoebe: Yeah.
Rachel: With my sister Jill and my ex-boyfriend Ross?
Phoebe: Yeah.
Rachel: Oh, there is no way.
Phoebe: Okay, then.
Rachel: Oh, my God. I cannot believe that! I don't really like it when Ross goes out with anyone, but my sister? Isn't that like incest or something? Oh, my God, and they're gonna have sex. Oh, no. What if he marries her too? Oh, this is just terrible. This is just terrible. And I can't stop it. I don't own Ross, you know? And Jill, she should be able to do whatever it is she wants to do. Oh, my God, I can't believe Ross is marrying my little sister. This is just... Oh, my God, this is just the worst thing that could've ever happened to me.

Rachel: Oh, this is just terrible.
Monica: Oh, no, it's not. It was the first date. I'm sure that nothing is gonna...
Chandler: Hoo-hoo. He's gonna get some. Of the glare... from the streetlight out of his apartment. You know, so, um, he's closed the drapes there... so he can have a nice pleasant conversation with your little sister.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий