27 авг. 2021 г.

The One Where Ross Dates a Student

Friends 6×18


Ross: Anyway, it wouldn't matter, okay? Because I'm a teacher. She's a student.
Chandler: Oh, is that against the rules?
Ross: No, but it is frowned upon... Besides, there's a big age difference.
Joey: Think of it like this. When you're 90...
Ross: I know, when I'm 90, she'll be 80... and it won't seem like such a big difference.
Joey: No, that's not what I was gonna say at all. What I was gonna say is when you're 90... you'll still have the memory of what it was like to be with a 20-year-old.

Joey: Well, Ross, it seems pretty clear. I mean, what's more important, what people think or how you feel? Huh? Ross, you gotta follow your heart.

Phoebe: You have to switch with me. Monica is driving me crazy.
Rachel: That's right. All the ladies wanna stay at Joey's. No, Phoebe, come on, I don't wanna switch. Please. Come on, I can throw wet paper towels here.
Phoebe: No, but at Monica's, you can eat cookies over the sink.
Rachel: I know. I'm sorry.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий