31 авг. 2021 г.

The One with Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.

Friends 6×20


Joey: It's a new TV show. I'm up for the part of Mac, Machiavelli, or "Mac"! I'm a detective and I solve crimes with the help of my robot partner. He's a computerized, humanoid... electronically enhanced secret enforcer. Or, "C.H.E.E.S.E."
Chandler: So, Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E?
Joey: That's the title! They really lucked out that the initials spell "cheese."
Chandler: That is lucky...

Monica: So, Joey, if you get this, you're gonna be, like... the star of your own TV show. I mean, you'll be like the "Big Cheese" or the "Big Mac." Hey, you love those!
Joey: Don't get your hopes up, because it's probably not gonna happen.
Chandler: Now, why would you say that, Joseph?
Joey: Well, I mean, come on, you guys. My own TV show? I don't know if I'm good enough.
Phoebe: I am. Heh.

Joey: It's just, I want this part so much, you know? If I don't get this part, I'm never gonna eat macaroni and cheese again. No, I didn't say that! That doesn't count.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий