12 авг. 2021 г.

Murder, My Sweet

Why Women Kill 2×8


Rita Castillo: I did not kill my husband. And that's the truth.
Mr. Greeley: Murder trials aren't about the truth. They're about stories. And the D.A.'S got a juicy one: Rich guy ends up dead. His cheating wife is caught with poison in her purse. Mm. You got a better one?

Alma Fillcot: I have learned firsthand that crushing one's enemies is the best cosmetic.

Bertram Fillcot: I told you, actions have consequences.

Bertram Fillcot: Alma, you lied to me! You don't care about our marriage at all.
Alma Fillcot: Stop it! Killing is stressful enough without quarreling in front of the victim.

Alma Fillcot: My fondest dream is finally coming true. If you can't share in my joy, at least try not to ruin it.

Dee Fillcot: Mom, I'm-I'm getting married. I have a baby on the way. I'm not gonna have time for a silly club.
Alma Fillcot: Remember... Babies grow up and men work late. Before you know it, your life will seem very drab. And you'll yearn for glamorous friends to give your days a bit of color. Just don't wait too long to find them. The years fly by. And the next thing you know, you'll be cold in your grave. Like poor Mrs. Yost. Assuming she's dead.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий