24 авг. 2021 г.

The Lady Confesses

Why Women Kill 2×10


Alma Fillcot: Let it go. Hmm? For me?

Bertram Fillcot: And how do we do that?
Alma Fillcot: I think you know what needs to be done...

Alma Fillcot: I'm sorry. But at least you finally know the truth. Anyway, I'll go. You just lie here and try to control your rage.

Bertram Fillcot: I can't let you do this.
Alma Fillcot: Let me? I'm not asking permission.
Bertram Fillcot: It's too risky.
Alma Fillcot: The only real risk is doing nothing.

Alma Fillcot: Bertram... I like Vern, too. I do, but... He must be dealt with.

Bertram Fillcot: It's your, your big night tonight, isn't it? You want to enjoy it? Think what all that shooting and escaping will do to your hair...
Alma Fillcot: That is a good point. Very well. You may save me.

Alma Fillcot: I think... when a woman's come as far as I have, that... well, it's a sin not to tell her she's beautiful.

Bertram Fillcot: Everyone deserves a beautiful death. Even us.

Alma Fillcot: I can handle the police. I'll think of some kind of story.
Bertram Fillcot: I think it's a bit late for that.
Alma Fillcot: No, I'm-I'm good at that, thinking on my feet. Yes. That's something I've learned about myself. Beauty is nice, but... it's so much more useful to be clever. And maybe just a, just a little bit ruthless. Do you know what I mean?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий