28 авг. 2021 г.

Pro Rata

StartUp 1×8


Alex Bell: You know, I'll admit it. I've been trying to figure something like this out for a long time.
Izzy Morales: Something like GenCoin?
Alex Bell: Yeah. I mean, there's so many other ones out there. Ever since BitCoin hit the scene and all those other open-source peer-to-peers, all I could think was... if you made one that was closed-source...
Izzy Morales: Impervious to corruption.
Alex Bell: Yes! To human nature altogether.
Izzy Morales: Exactly.
Alex Bell: No one could crack it. No one's code was stable enough.
Izzy Morales: It took me five years to write. Well, seven, if you count all the drafts that imploded on me.

Adolfo Morales: No more, okay? Asking the wrong people for money--
Izzy Morales: I know, Dad. I know.
Adolfo Morales: Mija... it never leaves you. Even after you're square.

Phil Rask: May I come in?
Nick Talman: Can I say no?
Phil Rask: Your dad didn't give you the crash course before he left, huh? Uh, without a warrant, I have to be invited into your home.
Nick Talman: Like a vampire.
Phil Rask: Yeah. Just like that. Just like that. Except vampires don't get warrants. I do.

Nick Talman: I don't know what to tell you. I mean, he seems like a good guy to me.
Phil Rask: I'm sure he is, but this is Miami. Even the good get dirty. Ask your daddy...

Nick Talman: I'd like you to leave.
Phil Rask: What?
Nick Talman: I would like you to leave. The magic words.

Ronald Dacey: Put your left hand where my left hand is at. Put your right hand where my right hand is at. Finger off the trigger till you're ready to pull, all right? Come here. Now, you stay in your room. First person to open that door, you put a bullet in their head. Then you go protect your mama and your sister. You understand? We gonna be all right.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий