15 авг. 2021 г.

The One with Ross' Teeth

Friends 6×8


Ross: Why don't you set us up?
Rachel: Ooh, are you setting Ross up with someone? Does she have a wedding dress?

Ross: What's up?
Chandler: You know... Oh, my God!
Monica: What happened to your teeth?!

Monica: Rachel, I can't believe Phoebe made out with Ralph Lauren. Ugh. I'm so jealous.
Chandler: Hi, I'm Chandler, your live-in boyfriend.
Monica: Chandler, please. Come on. Look at him.
Chandler: Well, I am no woman, but that is one tasty dish.

Monica: Ross, this is the only thing left that has a shot at working...
Ross: Won't she notice I have makeup on?
Monica: Half the guys out there have makeup on.
Ross: What?!
Monica: Half the people... I mean... Just try it and see.

Chandler: Oh, my God. Where are all the men?

Chandler: What is the matter with you?
Joey: What?
Chandler: You're arranging flowers. You got dead flowers. You've got a picture of a baby dressed like flowers. This is not Joey.
Joey: Hey, hey, look, I am still Joey, okay? Flowers, they're just, you know, nice to look at.

Chandler: You're turning into a woman.
Joey: No, I'm not. Why would you say that? That's just mean.
Chandler: Now I've upset you? What did I say?
Joey: It's not what you said. It's the way you said it-- Oh, my God. I'm a woman.

Rachel: Phoebe, what am I gonna do?
Phoebe: Well... The only thing you can do. Sleep with Ralph Lauren.
Rachel: I'm not gonna sleep with Ralph Lauren. I mean, I could, but I wouldn't.
Phoebe: Ooh. Sleep with Kenny.
Rachel: That wouldn't help me.
Phoebe: Oh, yes, it would...


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий