13 авг. 2021 г.

The Big Sleep

Ozark 2×8


Darlene Snell: Enlighten my eyes... or I shall sleep the sleep of death.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: You know, I used to think that we were, uh, different than them. You know, these people that we work for. And, um...

Charles Wilkes: Pretty weird kidnapping when the victim gets to keep the ransom...

Rachel: You know, when I first came-to, I was relieved. I was like... "Well, that's good. I didn't die." Then I was like... "What the fuck now?"

Harry: The funny thing is people are scared of the dead, and they shouldn't be. It's the living who can hurt you.

Helen Pierce: We're kinda like the US government. Trust, but verify.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Helen, that's gonna be a huge problem.
Helen Pierce: Your problem, Marty.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: I'm an accountant. I move numbers around.
Helen Pierce: I'm a lawyer. I move words around... There are no victims here. Just volunteers, right?

Ruth Langmore: Bet you were a teacher's pet. Straight-A student. Sat in the front row. Hair combed. Hand up first.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Yeah, you'd lose that bet. I, um... I spent fifth grade in the hall. I kept correcting the teacher's spelling. She never appreciated it.
Ruth Langmore: You always thought you were the smartest one in the room, huh?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Some rooms are smarter than others.

Charlotte Byrde: I love you, but I can't be a part of this anymore. Everyone lies about everything. It's gone too far.

Charlotte Byrde: You can fight me on this, or you can help me. I've made up my mind. I want out.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий