5 окт. 2018 г.

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)


Ebony Maw: You may think this is suffering. No. It is salvation.

Thor: You really are the worst brother.

Bus Driver: What's the matter with you kids? You've never seen a spaceship before?

Tony Stark: The Avengers broke up. We're toast.
Bruce Banner: Broke up? Like a band? Like the Beatles?

Bruce Banner: What do you mean, "no"?!

Peter Quill: Alright, Guardians, don't forget this might be dangerous, so let's put on our mean faces.

Peter Quill: How the hell is this dude still alive?
Drax: He is not a dude. You're a dude. This... this is a man. A handsome, muscular man.
Peter Quill: I'm muscular.
Rocket Raccoon: Who are you kidding, Quill? You're one sandwich away from fat.

Steve Rogers: I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.

Peter Parker: Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry.
Tony Stark: I don't want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?

Dr. Stephen Strange: I went forward in time. To view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict.
Peter Quill: How many did you see?
Dr. Stephen Strange: Fourteen million, six hundred and five.
Tony Stark: How many did we win?
Dr. Stephen Strange: One.

Eitri: You're about to take the full force of a star. It'll kill you.
Thor: Only if I die.
Eitri: Yes. That's what killing you means.

Peter Quill: Did we just lose?

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий