26 мая 2018 г.

Black Panther

Shuri: How many times do I have to teach you? Just because something works doesn't mean that it cannot be improved.

Ulysses Klaue: ...it's better to leave the crime scene more spread out. Makes us look like amateurs.

King T'Chaka: A man who has not prepared his children for his own death... has failed as a father.

W'Kabi: You let the refugees in... they bring their problems with them. And then Wakanda is like everywhere else.

Everett K. Ross: Does she speak English?
Okoye: When she wants to.

Shuri: Don't scare me like that, colonizer!

M'Baku: You cannot talk! One more word, and I will feed you to my children... I'm kidding. We are vegetarians.

Everett K. Ross: Here goes nothing.

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks
+ Возможно ли существование Ваканды из «Черной пантеры»?


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий