5 мая 2018 г.

Wonder Wheel

Mickey: ...let me get to the story. In which I am a character, so be warned, as a poet, I use symbols, and as a budding dramatist, I relish melodrama and larger-than-life characters.

Humpty: He wasn't even good lookin'! He was a punk!

Mickey: What the hell does the kid see when he just stares into the flames. Is it the eternal power of the universe? The conversion of mass into energy? The Furies at work?... Whatever his motive, it is not appreciated.

Carolina: I love the theater, but I haven't seen that many shows.
Mickey: Ignorance is no sin. It just means your experience hasn't brought you into contact with certain things.

Humpty: You know, that's the beauty of being able to catch your supper fresh. It's not just the money. It's the flavor.

Ginny: God, don't tell me you got me a present.
Carolina: How often do you turn 40? It's a milestone!
Ginny: It's a tombstone.

Birthday Party Guest: Happy birthday, Ginny. And don't be depressed over turning 40. Hang onto it because take it from me, in a blink of an eye, you're gonna be 50... You're gonna wish you were 40.

Mickey: It just seems to go from one drama to another.

Ginny: But when it comes to love, we often turn out to be our own worst enemy.

Ginny: I suppose one of the advantages of being a little older is that we have more tolerance for mistakes. Because over the years, we all have made our share. That's... that's why forgiveness is possible. What a cold world it would be without it.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий