18 мая 2018 г.

An Infinite Capacity for Taking Pains

Elementary 6×1


Holmes: What happened?
Dr. Hawes: Oh, I tore my Achilles. Softball. You'd figure somebody in my line of work would appreciate how fragile our bodies really are.

Det. Bell: Maybe he met someone. Or, knowing him, someone, her two friends and their pet tiger.

Holmes: I'm not well.

Watson: Okay, you said that you've been experiencing hallucinations? Is that what's happening right now?

Michael: Um, the last time I saw you at one was four years, ten months and 16 days ago.
Holmes: That's very strangely specific.

Holmes: Oh, what did I say?
Michael: “My mind is like a racing engine, tearing itself to pieces, because it's not connected up to the work for which it was built.” Sorry. I actually wrote that down.

Holmes: Actually, Watson, I need to succumb to another symptom of my condition... I'm tired. I have to go to sleep.

Holmes: You know, I was recently reminded of our fleeting mortality, so I'm wondering if you're approaching a point.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий