24 мая 2018 г.

Other Women

The Handmaid's Tale 2×4


Aunt Lydia: Blessed be the fruit.

June: It's June. You know my fucking name.

Aunt Lydia: You see... June will be chained in this room until she gives birth. And then June will be... executed. Offred has an opportunity... It would be better for the baby.

Offred: Praised be.

Aunt Lydia: Offred, love?.. God provides all we need in His bounty, but it is our duty to choose vitamins and minerals in wise proportion to support the baby.

Aunt Lydia: I've worked with many Wives and Handmaids. This part is always hard.
Serena: Mothers. Mothers and Handmaids.


Aunt Lydia: She's strong. But that means your child will be strong.

June: I would like to be without shame. I would like to be shameless. I would like to be ignorant. Then I would not know how ignorant I was.

Aunt Lydia: Of course, if you asked them, this would not have been the path they would have chosen. But you didn't ask them, did you? You chose for them. Such a selfish girl.

Aunt Lydia: To teach June a lesson. June did this. June ran away. June consorted with terrorists. Not Offred. Offred was kidnapped. Offred... is free... from blame. Offred does not have to bear June's guilt.

Offred: Please. Let me try to be good.

June: My fault. My fault. My fault.

June: Please, God... Let me forget me.

Offred: We've been sent good weather. We've been sent good weather. We've been sent good weather...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий