19 мая 2018 г.

The Sibling Realignment

The Big Bang Theory 11×23


Amy: ...and a laminated table of elements because the American school system is a failure.

Leonard: I kept saying no. H-H-How am I here?

Sheldon: I am not a gullible little boy anymore. I can recognize sarcasm.

Bernadette: What if we tell him the theme of the wedding is Walking Dead and this is our zombie makeup?

George: And has he ever thanked you?
Leonard: Not in so many words... or any words.

George: Do you need me to sit on your head?

George: Sometimes you can't patch a tire. You just got to buy a new one... Actually, that's always the case. Never patch, buy new.

George: Sheldon. I know life has been hard for you, but that don't mean it's been easy for the rest of us.

Leonard: Is it me, or did we just patch a tire?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий