2 мая 2018 г.

Grow Fast or Die Slow

Silicon Valley 5×1


Gilfoyle: It's hard to believe your pathological inability to make a decision finally paid off.

Jared: It's... it's very white.
Richard: Yeah, it's minimalist, you know? Sharp, clean lines...

Gilfoyle: I cannot put this delicately, so...
Dinesh: Are you fucking kidding me, dude?!!! You want us to work in here?!

Gilfoyle: A black site would actually be better, because at least we'd be protected by the Geneva Convention.

Gilfoyle: I will not be back.

Richard: She's 11 months pregnant and highly irritable. What am I going to tell her?

Richard: I sent you 63 good people. I spared you kilt guy, openly alt-right guy, obviously closeted alt-right guy, and the guy with the stupid fucking pizza app. It was so lame, it would somehow make you hate pizza! You have to choose.

Gilfoyle: Our process sucks. Your inability to stop us from sucking is a failure of leadership.

Jared: Oh yeah. I guess that's Domino's. We never had pizza 'cause my step-mom said Italians aren't real white people.

Richard: You know, I may not have that many coders, but the ones I do are stallions, each one more magnificent than the last.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий