10 мая 2018 г.

Gluons, Guacamole, and the Color Purple

Young Sheldon 1×19


Meemaw: You better make a whole lot of money and take care of me when I'm old.
Young Sheldon: I'm not interested in money. I'm interested in the pursuit of knowledge.
Meemaw: That is the wrong thing to say to someone who is spending her Friday night as your chauffeur.

Young Sheldon: Are you sure you don't want to stay and learn about quantum chromodynamics?
Meemaw: And spoil the fun of you telling me all about it on the ride home? No way.

Georgie: I ain't great with grammar.
Missy: Well, grammar's just talking, and we both talk good.

Dr. Sturgis: Every day is a chance to learn something new.

Georgie: Put a verb in there, girl.

Young Sheldon: They're in love. They were looking into each other's eyes like there was something in there other than corneas and irises.


Meemaw: Oh, he loved it. He sat there for an hour and a half just as happy as a pig in poop.

Mary: So, you going?
Meemaw: When have you known me to turn down a free meal?
George: Ain't that the truth.
Meemaw: Says the Pillsbury Doughboy.
Mary: Ain't that the truth.
George: ... I do have feelings, y'all.

Dr. Sturgis: I might enjoy it. I might not. But, uh, I'm willing to take that gamble... Which, uh, I'm given to understand you also like.
Meemaw: Oh, that little rat just told you everything, didn't he?

Meemaw: He's smart as hell, and gentle and funny. Not always on purpose, but he's funny. I never met anybody like him.
George: Sounds like Sheldon...
Meemaw: Now, why would you go and put that thought in my mind?!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий