22 мая 2018 г.

Initial Coin Offering

Silicon Valley 5×7


Richard: All champagne tastes the same to me, so...
Dinesh: I agree, I mean, what's the difference between good champagne and bad champagne?
Gilfoyle: About $500.

Gilfoyle: Well, the only person we don't spend 20 hours a day with just left. So... What's new with you guys?

Jared: Well, "In doing what we ought, we deserve no praise because it is our duty." St. Augustine. So, um...

Gilfoyle: Worth is relative, Richard... Why do people covet the silly pieces of green cotton paper in their wallets? It's because we are all sheep. And we've mutually agreed to endow certain things with value.

Gilfoyle: You wanted an alternative to Laurie Bream. Well, it's right here in front of you... PiedPiperCoin.

Gilfoyle: There are very few things that I will defend with true passion: medical marijuana, the biblical Satan as a metaphor for rebellion against tyranny, and mother fucking Goddamn cryptocurrency... I have a PowerPoint that I've been wanting to show you for some time.

Laurie: I am not saying that we will force their hand on this issue. But neither am I saying definitively that we will not.

Jared: Richard, adversity is a great teacher. Just like cigarette burns...

Monica: So, no hard feelings?
Laurie: No feelings at all, Monica.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий