1 мая 2018 г.

All In

Homeland 7×11


Dar Adal: Carrie and three of her buddies from the Middle East? It's not a diplomatic mission. It's a covert operation.

Dar Adal: He went to Russia. Look for Russian experts. You'll find there aren't that many.

Jim: What's the old Soviet saying? "We pretend to work, you pretend to pay us"?

Senator Paley: Fucking Keane and her fucking Russians... Worst part is, she told me. She told me not only that it was Russians, but that they were using me to get to her.

Senator Paley: You want me to rat out our own guys?
Janet: No, I want you to finish what we started and remove a President so despised, her own Cabinet lined up to get rid of her. Were we wrong about some facts? Apparently. But we were not wrong about her.

Gromov: Fake.
Saul: We respectfully disagree.
Gromov: Everything you think you know is fake, built on fallacy.

Carrie: We're not here to talk about the last 30 years.
Gromov: I am.

VP Warner: Madam President, I am here to relieve you of your command.

Sandy: This SVR guy, Yakushin. He's the one you can get to. He's old school. He wants America to be stable. It's where he hides all the money he steals. Drives him crazy, Yevgeny going around stirring up trouble.

Saul: Give me Simone Martin, you get your money back. Or swear to God, this is only the start.

Max: What do you think?
Carrie: 30 men loaded for bear less than an hour after Saul squeezed Yakushin's balls?...

Max: Okay, we need to put this out on the Internet, like Yevgeny would do it. Use CCTV footage, tourist videos, whatever you can grab. Make it sound like the whole country's melting down.

Carrie: I made it.

Carrie: ...and in the big picture, you are expendable.

Simone: You're wrong.
Carrie: Only, I'm not, because we both know that is the deal we make in the work we do.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий