21 мая 2018 г.

Virtù e Fortuna

Westworld 2×3


Nicholas: You think the park would go to the trouble of having one of them pretend to be one of us?

Laura: If you're one of them, you don't know what you want. You just do as you're told.

Bernard: Let's make you... the most virtuous, quickest gun in the West.

Rebus: You only ever touch a woman as gently as with the petal of a rose.

Dolores: I'm only gonna ask you once...

Dolores: I wonder...

Bernard: I was given a character, a story, and a function to serve, like you.

Dolores: My whole life has been dictated by someone else. Someone who's been saying, "You will." And now... now I feel like I've discovered my own voice. And it says, "I may."

Bernard: What do you want, Dolores?
Dolores: To dominate this world.

Dolores: The world out there is marked by survival, by a kind who refuses to die. And here we are. A kind that will never know death, and yet we're fighting to live. There is beauty in what we are. Shouldn't we too try to survive?

Dolores: Truth is... we don't all deserve to make it.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий