23 мая 2018 г.

Buried

Fear the Walking Dead 4×4


Althea: How did you end up here?
Victor: That's a big question.
Althea: Sometimes those are the easiest ones to answer.

Victor: Have you ever eaten cattle feed? Lemme tell you-- it's an acquired taste.

Alicia: Well, that's worse than Band-Aids in the water.

Althea: Why is that the day everything changed?
Alicia: We should have talked my mom into leaving.
Victor: I should have followed my gut. I should have kept that car secret.
Luciana: We should have flipped to another page. We should have found someplace else to go.
Alicia: But we wanted to believe.
Luciana: We wanted to stay.
Victor: I wanted to be a better person.

Althea: You served them to me between two slices of bullshit, so how am I supposed to tell the difference?
Victor: Sniff before you bite.

Victor: We don't have to tell you anything. You want the truth? You want to know how this ends? Come see it for yourself.

John: You were right. We're always on our own.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий