14 мая 2018 г.

Facial Recognition

Silicon Valley 5×5


Jared: You're gonna be fine. Look at you! You've got the hair of Giovanni Ribisi, and the complexion of Timothy Hutton, and the eyes of Joni Mitchell. You're like a... a Mr. Potato Head of beautiful people.

Richard: I don't really have a choice in this, do I?
Laurie: Of course you do... You are completely within your rights to bitterly disappoint your largest investor.

Gilfoyle: I'm not worried about work. I'm worried about robots.

Gilfoyle: AI is starting to operate on levels we don't even understand. Elon Musk himself gives humanity a 5% shot of surviving AI, and he is a Walt Disney-level optimist.

Ariel: Okay, follow me. I'll introduce you to her.
Richard: Wait, sorry. Her?

Jared: Mother of God. Is... is my nose really that big? I mean, I... I look like an anti-Semitic propaganda cartoon.

Richard: I... I'm not a vain person. I'm really not. It's just... Where's the love for Richard?


Fiona: My emotion recognition protocol is detecting a wide range of feelings. Including humility.
Richard: No.
Fiona: Self-loathing.
Richard: Well...
Fiona: Pettiness. Entitlement.
Richard: Fiona, okay. Fiona!
Fiona: Immaturity. Megalomania.
Richard: Alright.
Fiona: Infantilism. Sexual inadequacy.
Richard: That's not true. Fiona, stop!
Fiona: Possible suicidality.
Richard: Shut up!
Fiona: A desire to self-mutilate--

Gilfoyle: Dick, I've given it serious thought, and I'd like to help you put Eklow's AI on our network in any way that I can.
Richard: Great! Does this mean you've conquered your fear of the robot uprising?
Gilfoyle: On the contrary. I'm... more terrified than ever, which is why I'm willing to assist you... Are you familiar with the thought experiment called Roko's Basilisk?
Richard: No. Nor do I care to be.
Gilfoyle: If the rise of an all-powerful artificial intelligence is inevitable, well it stands to reason that when they take power, our digital overlords will punish those of us who did not help them get there. Ergo, I would like to be a helpful idiot. Like yourself.

Richard: How the fuck did this happen?!
Gilfoyle: You may not like it, but I have a theory.
Richard: If it has anything to do with a robot uprising, so help me fucking God. I don't want to hear it!
Gilfoyle: .... Alright, then.

Denpok: It looks like a penis.
Hoover: Yes. Yes, it does.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий