17 мая 2018 г.

Baggage

The Handmaid's Tale 2×3


Luke: They have to be getting ready for an invasion. Down through upstate New York. It's 1775 all over again.

June: I'm grasping at straws, I know. But straws can be useful. One of the little pigs built a whole house of them.

June: You were there. All the time. But no one noticed you. All right. Not no one.

June: Better never means better for everyone.

Moira: I was a zombie when I got here, and it was just like, "Welcome to Canada. Here's your maple syrup..." They don't really give you maple syrup.

June: Who's they?
Omar: No idea. Someone brave or stupid. Or both. There's a lot of both.

June: Thank you for taking me in. For everything. So, are you brave or... stupid?
Omar: I'm not brave. So... there you go.

June: She knew. Moira, she always knew.

June: I waited before. I thought things might be okay. I swore I'd never do that again.

June: Blessed day.
Econowife: Blessed day. At least it's not raining.
June: All glory to God.

Erin: Blessed be the Froot Loops.

Pilot: Welcome to Platinum Executive Diamond Plus.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий