1 мая 2018 г.

Jiu-Jitsu, Bubble Wrap, and Yoo-Hoo

Young Sheldon 1×17


Meemaw: Your dad's big, maybe you'll take after him.
Young Sheldon: We both like my mom. I think that's where the similarities end.

Mary: Why you lying to her?
Meemaw: I find it keeps my mind sharp.

Mary: She's cute.
Meemaw: So she probably gets away with stuff. I'm like that.

Young Sheldon: I've read a book on jiu-jitsu. And I'm prepared to throw it at you.

Mary: Aw, baby. I'm so sorry you're havin' to deal with this.
Young Sheldon: It's okay. German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche said, "That which does not kill us makes us stronger."
Mary: And do you feel stronger?
Young Sheldon: ... No.

Brenda: Where is that fat dumbass?
Herschel: Believe it or not, that means I'm gettin' lucky tonight.
George: Y'all have an odd relationship.
Herschel: Love is a mysterious thing.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий