7 мая 2018 г.

The Monetary Insufficiency

The Big Bang Theory 11×22


Leonard: You're in a stolen cop car with a dead hooker in the trunk. You don't have to obey traffic laws.
Sheldon: I know I don't have to. The fun is choosing to.

Amy: Just nod.

Penny: Well, it's too much money, you can't ask for that all at once.
Sheldon: Well, what if I ask for it in six easy installments of $83,333,333.33?
Penny: Okay. What if you asked for $20 million?
Sheldon: I'm sorry, I'm trying to do science, not hire Lady Gaga to come to my birthday.

Penny: Do you even know who Lady Gaga is?
Sheldon: Presumably, the wife of Lord Gaga.

Amy: ...Eight long years.
Sheldon: That's oddly specific.


Howard: Well, I'm sorry, Sheldon, but this sort of thing happens. Higgs had to wait almost 50 years before they built a collider big enough to prove his theory.

Bernadette: You know what they say: if you got 'em, flaunt 'em.

Amy: Is it possible that the very first dress is the dress?

Bernadette: Interesting thing about finger sandwiches: you put enough of them together, you got a sandwich.

Penny: There is a lot of room between "don't like" and "hate." You know, it's-it's where you find rice pudding and jazz.

Sheldon: WOW. You look beautiful!

Sheldon: You look like a pile of swans.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий