21 мая 2018 г.

The Angel of San Bernardino

Lucifer 3×20


Lucifer: Uh... you have DNA on your shirt.

Mrs. Hernandez: An angel, who saved me. It-it flew in here, and it just chased the evil man away.
Lucifer: ... I'm sorry, sorry, it's just the only thing my siblings would chase away are a good time.

Mrs. Hernandez: The angel... he took one of my figurines... Gabriel.
Lucifer: Right. Try lending him some money. Your tune changes rather quickly.

Lucifer: Father making me do angelic deeds is a divine kick in the nuts to me.

Ella: She hasn't said the magic words.... Those three little words. Rhymes with "my guv boo."

Charlotte: I had a big revelation recently, and it's completely changed my perspective on... well, everything. It's liberating.

Charlotte: I got you covered. I'll put in a word with the big guy.
Dan: With Pierce?
Charlotte: No, think bigger.
Dan: The commissioner?
Charlotte: It's an anadrome for D-O-G.

Chloe: Booth?
Lucifer: Yes, the FBI agent on Bones.
Chloe: The TV show?
Lucifer: Uh-huh. Watched all 12 seasons. It's riveting stuff. It's like watching a documentary of us.

Lucifer: Did you know there were 206 bones in a human body? Each of them a clue, sometimes twice. And the coccyx is not what it sounds.

Cain: I don't care who I have to hurt, as long as it allows me to finally die.

Lucifer: Pierce isn't Pierce. He's Cain from the Bible. And he's immortal. He's been around for eons. And all he cares about is ridding himself of that stupid curse that my Father put on him... Because he killed his brother.

Charlotte: What can I say? Things change.
Amenadiel: And why is that?
Charlotte: Because when you know a pair of angels that can zip you up to Heaven when the time comes... worrying is a waste of time.

Lucifer: Well, you hurt her plenty. And now? I'm gonna hurt you.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий