18 мая 2018 г.

Den of Thieves

Donnie Wilson: You good?
Ray Merrimen: We're cop killers now.

'Big Nick' O'Brien: I've got enough toxins in me to turn the Gaza Strip into a Gay Pride parade.

'Big Nick' O'Brien: I like you. Aside from the fact that you're a vegetarian.
Lobbin' Bob: Vegan! I'm a vegan. Vegetarians, they eat milk...
'Big Nick' O'Brien: Yeah, sorry to hear that.

'Big Nick' O'Brien: Do you know what this means?.. It means I am a member of a clique. It's kind of like being in a gang. Sort of like a gang... only we have badges... which means you are done.

'Big Nick' O'Brien: What do you get out of this? Well, your freedom for one. Two, you're not the bad guys. We are.

Donnie: They don't tell me. They don't talk much.
'Big Nick' O'Brien: Yeah, people with things to hide never have much to say.

Ray Merrimen: I ain't cuffing up.
'Big Nick' O'Brien: That's okay. I didn't bring my cuffs anyway.

'Big Nick' O'Brien: So what? They were going to make fucking snow globes? Like 10,000 of them?

Lobbin' Bob: Nick, you've got to stop smoking, man. Here... It's organic.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий