10 мая 2018 г.

Unwomen

The Handmaid's Tale 2×2


June: We get so comfortable with walls. It doesn't even take that long. Wear the red dress, wear the wings, shut your mouth, be a good girl. Roll over and spread your legs. Yes, ma'am. May the Lord open.

June: "Gilead knows no bounds," Aunt Lydia said. "Gilead is within you. Like the spirit of the Lord."

Dan: Look, things are unstable right now. After DC, people are afraid. I think that if we lay low for a little while as a department, things can settle out.
Emily: So, you thought it was time to hide the dykes...

Emily: They... They can't scare us back into the closet.
Dan: I thought mine was the last generation that would have to deal with this bullshit. I thought all of you were all so spoiled...

Dan: Welcome to the fight. It sucks.

Nick: You're not a Martha making a run for the border. You're a pregnant Handmaid.

June: Weeks?


Mrs. O'Conner: You should know that I was not in favor of the university purges. They were outrageous. Having an education doesn't make someone a criminal.

Mrs. O'Conner: Why are you doing this?
Emily: A mistress was kind to me. Once.

I.C.E Supervisor: This is not valid.
Sylvia: It has the stamp.
I.C.E Supervisor: No. The document is no longer recognized. You are not married.
Emily: What?
I.C.E Supervisor: It's forbidden.
Emily: Forbidden? What does that mean?
I.C.E Supervisor: Forbidden by the law.
Sylvia: What law?
I.C.E Supervisor: The law.

I.C.E Supervisor: Was it your egg or an implanted embryo?

Emily: Some things can't be forgiven.

June: God, by whose mercy the faithful departed have found rest, please send Your Holy Angel to watch over this place. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий