7 мая 2018 г.

June

The Handmaid's Tale 2×1


Aunt Lydia: You will love the Lord, Thy God, with all your heart. You shall walk with Him and fear Him, and cleave unto Him. And you shall obey His word and the word of His servants here on Earth, or you shall feel the pain of His judgment. For that is His love... Let this be a lesson to you.

June: Our Father, who art in heaven... Seriously? What the actual fuck?

Aunt Lydia: Girls, there is more than one kind of freedom. There is freedom to and freedom from. In the days of anarchy, it was freedom to. Now, you are being given freedom from. That is a gift from God.

June: Friends don't stone their friends to death.

Aunt Lydia: Nine months can feel like quite a long time...

June: Don't get upset, Serena. It's bad for the baby...

Gynecologist: ...and that... is your baby, Mrs. Waterford. God has created a new soul.

Ultrasound Tech: Godspeed, June.

June: My name is June Osborne. I'm from Brooklyn, Massachusetts. I am 34 years old. I stand 5'3" in bare feet. I weigh 120 pounds. I have viable ovaries. I'm five weeks pregnant. I am... free.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий